Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Vy Nakamichi Design Launch!

This week I opened my shop doors in New Paris and launched my new line of hair styles. Vy Nakamichi Designs are classic and timeless. There are many hair textures and colors to choose from. "Uptwist" launched my shop shown to the right it is an elegant yet everyday style.

Next released was "Debutant" with a medieval feel of thick hair pulled back and bunched in ribbon. "Debutant Cropped" is a shorter version of the first style.

The fourth style is "Rival". This one is fun and chic as well as urban and stylish. Buns adorn the sides while the front is wrapped in a headband with wisps peeking out.

I want to thank everyone who has purchased my styles and given wonderful feedback and praise. I love creating hair styles in SL just as much as I do in RL. :)

Vy Nakamichi Design Group is up and running. If you would like to join to be in the know of new releases and giveaways, please send me a IM in world to add you to the group. Notices of new styles and photo attachments go out with every new release.

No comments: