Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another new! .:.:Sweet Petite:.:.

Hello again. ^^ Ok, I am going a little curl crazy lol. These are my first piggy tails and I love them. They are just darling and I am also offering these in a new color pack. The Pastels Pack is just that, some pastel colors offered for your enjoyment. (Photo to the right)

I will be updating all of my other styles to offer this new pack as well. I hope you like it. Thank you again for all your support.

<3 Vy

PS Ok I am in love with Naughty Designs (Lost & Amby)^^ Everything from skins , hair, clothes... so it's no surprise I love what Vy is wearing here :) All ND lingerie. I just adore them all. they are very soft and feminine, also sexy and playful at the same time. Also I am featuring more Shiny Things jewelry. This set is called Veronique very detailed and dainty.

No comments: