Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HIP! New Hair Style

Well here is my first realease of a flexi style hair! It's called HIP and I had a great time making this one. I wanted to make a releaxed - laid back hippy type style that can be worn with just about anything. Hip is available in Natural Blonde and Black for a while...problem is...I have had many requests to offer a blonde hair in a single pack as the black is sold. The problem I have is PRIM SPACE! lol I will at some point in the near future have to move to a larger location. I love New Paris but I can see it is quickly filling up. So I will be expanding to my own land and shop soon down the road.

If anyone would like a certain hair color that I offer in the DEMURE PACK as a single color sale...please IM me in world and request it. I will sell colors individually to those that request them. I had to bulk my colors for sales only due to prim space issues.

Well. I hope you enjoy this one. It's fun and adorable and well...HIP! hehe

Thank you,

Vy

No comments: