Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hello everyone. I have been having some network issues that prevented me from putting out new styles for the last week or more. But...now all is well again. :) Here is the newest style "Qistana". A short retro/funk style with a lil hair accessory. Some flexi parts tossed around in it as well. I hope you enjoy it. Demure packs are available.

On a side note this Monday I will be having the 1st drawing for the 1st winner of a full hair pack of their style choosing. Good luck all. This contest is available to all members of Vy Nakamichi Design Update Group. If you aren't yet a member and would like to be, please IM me in world and I'd be happy to add you.

Also, I have played around with my prim space and the Demure packs are now available again for all styles.

More styles coming soon, keep a look out.

<3

Vy

No comments: