Monday, November 20, 2006

Demanding new style from .:.:Vy:.:.

Hi! Here is my latest. I really love this one. It's very edgy IMO ^^. It's called Demanding. I hope you all like it. Also some other news is .:.:Vy:.:. now has a new MAIN location. YAY Located in Pandorus, please see my picks or classified ads for a TP. I still have my shop in New Paris...ahhhh...Paris! ^^

Since it is Thanksgiving week this is probably the only new release this week. I love the holidays and I am doing some entertaining over the next few days with family and friends. I will pop in world here and there in case of any individual orders that need my attention.
I just want to take a moment to thank you all my loyal customers, you are a big part of my Second Life and I am very thankful for your business. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

Warmest Wishes,

.:.:Vy:.:.

PS Of course I want to mention some of the pretties I am wearing in the ad. Curious Kitties is the place to thank for all my adornments. I recently came across this store and WOW. I just love it all.

No comments: