Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Toss Up - new style!

Hello again. This new style is the first of 3 new styles that are on the playful side. :) Toss Up is a hefty curly pony tail with some tendrals on the sides. I hope you enjoy it - this is my current fave. hehe Enjoy and as always, thank you.

Pictured with Toss Up is another gorgeous jewelry set from Shiny Things, "Code". (choker, earings, armlet and bracelet) The colors are muted and dreamy. A very unique set. Nicely priced as well. :)

****Update! Congrats to .:.:Whispering Dawn:.:. she is the 1st winner of my design group giveaway. I am going to try to make this a weekly random giveaway for members of my update group. If you would like to join it - please send me a message in world and I will invite you to join. Each winner will be entitled to 1 of any of my hair styles in all colors/textures they come in.


Vy

No comments: